Teeth Care Tips
Cambridge Family Dental not only wants to keep your teeth healthy in our office, but we want to keep them healthy from your home. We have compiled a list of teeth care tips to ensure that you are properly caring for your teeth and gums.
- Make sure you brush and floss after every meal.
- To help prevent periodontal disease of gums, visit your dentist regularly.
- Monitor bleeding gums and the way your teeth fit together when you bite—it may indicate a problem.
- If you would like to improve the appearance of your teeth, consult with your dentist about cosmetic options.
- Using tobacco products increases your risks of developing gum disease and oral cancer.
- Do not chew on items that could crack your teeth.
- Eat balanced meals for overall good oral health, and limit unhealthy snacking.
- Drinking tea and coffee with sugar added frequently increases your risk of teeth decay.